Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oy, dreams...

Seriously. Even IN my dreams I KNOW I'm not a super sneaky ninja/spy/special agent, so why does my brain feel the need to put me in some bizarre ninja/spy/special agent (yes all three at once, I dunno either) type of training facility and manage to get me LASERED in the leg, which actually hurt in the dream, I'm going to blame a cat treading on me in the waking world for that, and then freaking stabbed in the back, like in my lung, by a fellow competitor? The stab didn't hurt, because my conscious brain was still stuck on the fact that my dream though I was a ninjaspyagent, but it's a little disconcerting to see yourself in the third person with a Bowie knife sticking out of your back. And the other people trying to pull it out, that was so creepy. I was still alive though, none the worse for having a knife in my lung, and managed to convince them they needed to leave it alone until I could get to a doctor, but seriously brain, WTF? Lasered AND knifed? Sheesh, jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment