Friday, March 11, 2011

Obligatory new blog introduction post!

Okay so this is the post where I warn any and all possible future readers of this blog that this is going to be a blog that I update when 140 characters on twitter just won't cut it and my brain demands more out of me. It will not update with any predictable regularity, nor will it be likely that one post will have anything to do with the previous post/s. Also being that this is a diary of sorts, I do not foresee me putting particular effort into making this rose-tinted, or even censored. This will, in fact, be what my brain is thinking just as fast as my fingers can translate it into typing. I do expect it to make little if any sense to the people who may ever read it because my brain has a habit of being incomprehensible to people not me... and sometimes me as well. It is almost guaranteed that all posts to this blog will be typed right before I go to bed, as a further warning. My brain gets even more random when it's tired.

Other than that, welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment