Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blarg title is blarg.

Got mad at the hubbs this morning, like three times in almost as many minutes... I guess he was trying to be nice and let me sleep in, but managed to do everything in his power to keep the baby upset and whining, which kept me up. Brought her in to "wake me up" and when I ask if the baby was the one emitting the shit smell he told me it was probably my breath, when he had some foul morning breath himself. And the baby had in fact managed to fart right in my face. So I got up and go to pack the easter basket for my little sister to find that he had eaten all of her favorite candies and when I yelled at him for it he said "you said only some of it was going in her basket". What I had actually said was "This is the candy for her basket, not all of it is going to fit so there will be some leftover when I pack it". So I spent several minutes ranting via text message to said little sister while he logged into warcraft and acted like nothing happened. My sister's opinion was for me to kick him, and I'm sad that I really wanted to agree with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment